Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /www/htdocs/w00e9a79/_filmforen/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_13/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w00e9a79/_filmforen/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_13/skin_topic.php:909) in /www/htdocs/w00e9a79/_filmforen/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w00e9a79/_filmforen/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_13/skin_topic.php:909) in /www/htdocs/w00e9a79/_filmforen/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w00e9a79/_filmforen/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_13/skin_topic.php:909) in /www/htdocs/w00e9a79/_filmforen/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w00e9a79/_filmforen/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_13/skin_topic.php:909) in /www/htdocs/w00e9a79/_filmforen/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w00e9a79/_filmforen/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_13/skin_topic.php:909) in /www/htdocs/w00e9a79/_filmforen/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Dr. Strangelove empfiehlt: Versöhnung tut dem Herzen gut - Filmforen.de - Seite 3

Zum Inhalt wechseln

Dr. Strangelove empfiehlt: Versöhnung tut dem Herzen gut

62 Antworten in diesem Thema

#61 Johannes

• Senior-Member
  • PIPPIPPIP
  • 218 Beiträge

Geschrieben 19. November 2011, 01:49

hallo, liebe forenuser, ich bin in sehr versöhnlicher stimmung. ich helfe euch, euer inneres miteinander zu versöhnen.

#62 hoolio21

• Senior-Member
  • PIPPIPPIPPIPPIP
  • 1.422 Beiträge

Geschrieben 19. November 2011, 01:53

ja, let's dance

Eingefügtes Bild

#63 Bob

social assassin

• Senior-Member
  • PIPPIPPIPPIPPIP
  • 1.236 Beiträge

Geschrieben 19. November 2011, 06:02

You've got to get up every morning with a smile on your face
And show the world all the love in your heart
Then people gonna treat you better
You're gonna find, yes, you will
That you're beautiful as you feel

Waiting at the station with a workday wind a-blowing
I've got nothing to do but watch the passers-by
Mirrored in their faces I see frustration growing
And they don't see it showing, why do I?

You're gonna find, yes, you will
That you're beautiful as you feel

I have often asked myself the reason for THE sadness
In a world where tears are just a lullaby
If there's any answer, maybe love can end the madness
Maybe not, oh, but we can only try